MONAI is a freely available, community-supported, open-source PyTorch-based framework for deep learning in medical imaging. It provides domain-optimized foundational capabilities for developing medical imaging training workflows in a native PyTorch paradigm.
With the growth of MONAI over the last year, we’re going to cover both beginner and advanced, including new projects released through the Project MONAI.
MONAI Bootcamp endorses the MICCAI SOCIETY CODE OF CONDUCT.
This 3-day Bootcamp will be hosted online in the Pacific Standard Time (PT) zone from September 22nd to 24th. All communication will be done through Discord, Zoom and email.
- Experience in applying deep learning to medical imaging (entry, intermediate, advanced level researchers are encouraged to join).
- Experience with PyTorch Programming is not a requirement but beneficial to participants.
It is free to participate in this event, but we will not be providing GPU resources. All of the content will be available prior to the event for users to set up their own machines and we will also provide Google Colab links for each Notebook. We will record the event and post videos to our YouTube channel for those who can't make every session.
Day 1: September 22nd, 2021 (7:30am - 12:30 pm PST)
- Welcome and Introductions
- What is MONAI? Overview of MONAI + Other MONAI Projects
- Lab 1 - Getting started with MONAI
- Lightning Talks
- Lab 2 - MONAI Deep Dive
- Lab 3 - End-to-End Workflow with MONAI
Day 2: September 23rd, 2021 (7:30am - 12:30 pm PST)
- Opening Remarks and Overview
- MONAI - Advanced Topics on Medical Imaging
- MONAI Label
- MONAI Deploy
Day 3: September 24th, 2021 (7:30am - 12:30 pm PST)
- MONAI Bootcamp Challenge Day
Important Event Dates
MONAI MICCAI Bootcamp Deadline
MONAI MICCAI Bootcamp Day 1
MONAI MICCAI Bootcamp Day 2
MONAI MICCAI Bootcamp Day 3